Friday, January 28, 2011

VISION FROM HEAVEN

5 verses. This is amazing to me. In Acts 25:14, we see Saul persecuting Jesus. And in the span of 5 verses, we move from persecution to appointment to obedience and hear him say, "I was not disobedient to that vision from heaven." And right here, right now, I want this more than anything. I want MY vision from heaven. And I want to say, "I was not disobedient to it." Scary though. To ask. For God is not going to run it by me first to get my OK. He's just going to give it. And I know what I'm made of. But you know, I've lived without a vision, without a passion, and it's awful. So I'm asking. "I WANT MY VISION FROM HEAVEN!" It's going to look different from Sauls. But, it's going to look the same as well. "I'm going to send you to...open their eyes so they may turn from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God. Then they will receive forgiveness for their sins and be given a place among God's people..." Bring it on!

No comments: